Terms and Conditions
|Request information about ORA
|You can get in touch with us and request our company details.
|You can learn what personal information we collect and use about you when you access, browse and use this Site (including registering with this Site) and see what rights you have to control our use of your personal information.
|You can view the legal terms and conditions that apply when you access, browse and use our Site below
Who Can Use the Site
When you are using our Site we assume and expect that you are over the age of 21. However, we do hope that our students and future students are as engaged in their learning and education as their parents. So if you are looking at or using our Site and are under 21 and/or a minor, then the use of the Site is subject to the consent of your parent or guardian.
Use of the Site and User Code of Conduct
We want all our users to be able to feel safe and at ease whilst using our Site. The best way to make sure this happens is to follow the Terms and Conditions.
You may only use the Site lawfully, for personal (non-commercial) purposes, and in a manner that does not damage the Site or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person, firm, or company.
You may download and store one copy of any page or other element of the content of the Site and may make one printed copy, for your personal (non-commercial) use only, but you must not distribute any content to other people or delete or change any copyright, trademark, intellectual property right or other proprietary notices. If you wish to make further copies of any content or to distribute copies of any content to other people, you must first obtain our written permission. You can do this via the Contact Us section of this Site.
You agree that in using the Site (or any part thereof) or the content, you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or component of the Site or the content, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
You must not place or transmit false or misleading information on or through this Site or input or upload to this Site any information that contains malware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system or this Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack nor launch any form of cyber-attacks against our Site or its supporting infrastructure. We will report any breach of this provision to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such breaches, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We Ask that in Using this Site you Show Respect for Ora, Other Users and their Safety, and the Property of Others. you Agree:
- to behave in a respectful way to all other users;
- not to post or otherwise make available content that is, in our view, likely to impair others’ enjoyment of this Site;
- to keep your information accurate and up-to-date;
- not to breach the law or encourage a breach of the law;
- to protect your account information and not share your passwords or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. Any activities performed using your account shall be attributed to you. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user account information or password, you agree to promptly notify us by contacting us;
- not to post (or otherwise make available content) or take any action which is, in our view, abusive; offensive; defamatory; discriminatory; obscene; pornographic or of a sexual nature; illegal; hateful; demeaning; threatening; intimidating; contains graphic or gratuitous violence; in breach or violation of the law or the privacy, confidentiality or other third party rights; or is otherwise unacceptable;
- not to behave in a way that is threatening, intimidating, harassing or bullying, offensive, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, or demeaning;
- not to stalk or violate the rights of others including individuals’ privacy rights;
- not to indulge in any unlawful, misleading, malicious, or illegal activities on the Site or platform, including but not limited to hacking or performing malicious activities that can impact the Site, platform, or its data in any way;
- not to solicit login information from anyone else, register or access the Site as or on behalf of anyone else, impersonate anyone else, seek to take on a false identity, or misrepresent yourself, your identity, or your age;
- not to collect users’ information, or otherwise access the Site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission;
- not to post, share or otherwise make available content containing information that is confidential to any other person, including but not limited to financial information (such as account, credit, or debit card details) or information that identifies an individual personally or is capable of identifying an individual personally (such as names, phone numbers, email addresses or postal addresses);
- to respect the information you obtain on our Site and use it only by this User Code of Conduct and our Terms and Conditions;
- not to place or transmit false or misleading information on or through the Site;
- not to advertise, promote or endorse any goods or services, send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam); and
- not use our Site to send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
We may investigate any potential or reported breach of the Terms and Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, without limitation, removing any of your information, issuing warnings, suspending, restricting, or terminating your access to and/or removing any content or User Content from the Site).
You agree that we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site at any time, for any or no reason, and without any notice, even if we continue to allow others to use it. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss caused by the termination or suspension of your access to the Site.
Users are encouraged to notify ORA of any user behavior or User Content that violates the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the User Code of Conduct. If you wish to complain about content uploaded by or the behavior of other users, please contact us via the Contact Us section of this Site.
This Site may also contain an opportunity for users to comment on, upload documents or share information, materials, content, articles, and posts on the Site (“User Content”). User Content is not verified by us and the views expressed by users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
Any User Content that is not your personal information will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. So long as the User Content remains on our Site you are required to grant us and other users of our Site a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, store, copy, distribute, modify, make derivative works from and disclose to third parties any such material and content for any purpose.
You confirm that all information and details provided by you to us are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times and that you will comply with the obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
You further confirm that about any User Content submitted to the Site, you have the right to submit such User Content and have obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals to do so. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the User Content that you share or post and that whilst we keep an eye on User Content, we may not check such User Content before it is published.
We reserve the right to remove or block access to any User Content at any time. For example, we may do this where we believe that someone has breached the Terms and Conditions or broken the law (e.g. infringed a third party’s intellectual property rights or breached a duty of confidentiality). We bear no liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered as a result of any of these actions. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, their right to privacy, or any other rights afforded to them under applicable laws.
User Content may be information that is accessible to other users, so we advise you to think carefully before choosing to share any personal information on the interactive parts of our Site. It may be accessed by any person using the web in any part of the world and/or may be found using independent search engines. So, if you choose to post information to the interactive parts of our Site, please be aware that you do so at your own risk and that it will not be protected by ORA.
This Site may contain some content that does not come from us, whether such content is posted by users or otherwise comes from anyone other than us (together, “Third Party Content”).
Whilst we try to keep an eye on it, Third Party Content is not approved by ORA and we have no obligation to police it. Personal views or opinions expressed in such Third Party Content may not represent the views of ORA and do not constitute a recommendation, endorsement, or guarantee by us of quality or accuracy. We shall not be responsible or liable for any Third Party Content or the consequences of its use of it.
If you have any concerns about content appearing on this Site, please contact us via the Contact Us section of this Site. We reserve the right to remove Third Party Content from the Site with or without notice.
Links to Other Sites
The Site provides convenient links to other ORA websites, such as our schools and other education initiatives. The Site may also contain links to other third-party websites, platforms, resources, and partners. Whilst we hope you find them useful, we cannot endorse them or their content and we reserve the right to remove a link at any time.
If you choose to access any of these links, you will be leaving our Site. We of course hope you come back and visit us again. As you go, you should be aware that we do not have any control over these third parties. We are not responsible or liable for the content, advertising, or information available from them, or for any dealings or disputes that you may have about (or any loss or damage that may be suffered as a result of) your use of their websites, platforms, offerings, or resources.
We would be delighted if you want to link to our Site homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site on any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the homepage. You will need our express permission if you wish to create a link that indicates any form of association, approval, or endorsement from us. You can ask us through the Contact Us section of the Site. We do reserve the right to withdraw linking permission for any reason without notice.
If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the remaining terms will continue to apply.
Unless we otherwise expressly agree in writing, the Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of the Site and the content and, supersede all discussions, communications, conversations, and agreements concerning the subject matter hereof.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions, if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.